About James Beasley
My Client-First Philosophy
Success can be described in many different ways - but when it comes to luxury real estate, there is only one way - James Beasley. A consummate professional, James takes a passion for real estate and exceptional service into a new dimension. Corporate Broker of Leading Estates of Las Vegas, James has over 30 years of sales, marketing, and construction experience. His solid reputation for success is the result of knowledge and skill, along with an uncompromising commitment to be the best.
James Beasley specializes in the sales and marketing of luxury residential homes and
estates, land acquisition and development, luxury home construction, project marketing and real estate consultation. It is a unique market and demands the expertise of someone who can ensure that your goals are effectively achieved.
· Buyer and Seller Representation
· Design Build Consultation
· New Home Sales & Marketing
· Project Entitlements and Zoning
· Land Acquisition,
· Project Design Consulting
· Project Land and Zoning Entitlements
· Project Market Research & Niche Marketing
· Licensed Continually Since 1986
· MRA Master Residential Appraiser
· CRS Certified Residential Specialist
· CSP Certified New Home Specialist
· CMP Certified New Home Marketing Specialist
· CIPS Certified International Property Specialist
· MIRM Member Institute of Residential Marketing
· Alumni National Association of Realtors
· International Section National Association of Realtors
· Who’ Who In Luxury Real Estate
· Leading Estate of the World
· Keller Williams Las Vegas
· Keller Williams luxury International
· Keller Williams Land & Ranches
lities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Las Vegas real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I pr
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Las Vegas, Summerlin Lake Las Vegas Henderson areas, please contact me.